Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be working with a Melbourne product and engineering team to ensure the quality of products for publishers and agencies which allow easy and efficient transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintaining test cases, plans, data and scripts for each feature or technical improvement.
- Coordinating and running these documented test plans, completing test reports, and identifying variance from expected behaviour.
- Determining if a feature can be considered complete and ready for production deployment.
- Maintaining and increasing the automated UI test coverage using Selenium.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Complex web and UI testing experience.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- A passion for finding the edge cases, the well hidden bugs and the unexpected issues that would not occur to others.
- Experience working in an agile development team making regular production deployments.
- Experience writing automated UI test using Selenium.
- A strong team player who takes pride and ownership in their work and an ability to work easily across a number of features/tasks.
Apply For This Job
- WORK LOCATION
Melbourne - Victoria